When you need to call customer service, skip the phone trees and the hold times with a single tap in FastCustomer.
Anyone can use FastCustomer -- named by TIME Magazine as a "Top 10 of Everything" -- to talk with a real customer service agent at more than 3,000 companies, from AT&T to Zappo's.
We're available online at FastCustomer.com, on mobile phones and tablets (iPhone, Android, iPad, Kindle Fire), and by SMS/texting 936-CALLPLS.
- We navigate the phone tree and wait on hold for you.
- Your phone rings once a real person is on the phone.
- We work in the United States and Canada; more countries coming soon!
- Co-founded February 2011 in Washington, DC, by Aaron Dragushan, Steph Hay, and Paul Singh
- More than 1 Million minutes on hold and 100,000 downloads
- 4.5-star rating (average)
- Companies pay us to be more accessible to their customers via our platform
The Founding Team
Aaron Dragushan Co-founder
Aaron oversees the growth of FastCustomer, builds our team of amazing people, and guides our vision for changing the world of customer service.
Aaron is the founder of several bootstrapped companies, including Wondermill and Ask500. He is passionate about combining advanced technology with simple user interfaces to make people's lives better.
Follow him @dragushan
- "Customer service today is broken. We’re trying to fix it."
- "When I need to call customer service, I just want to talk to a real person -- not a machine."
Steph Hay Co-founder
Steph oversees FastCustomer's product development, which spans mobile and web. She also leads UX efforts while managing press activity and social media outreach.
Steph is a mentor at 500 Startups and co-organizes the DC Lean Startup Circle. She created NoVaCoWork (at which she met Aaron) and formerly ran her own IA/UX and usability-focused content consultancy.
Follow her @steph_hay
- "Crappy customer service can ruin your day. We're trying to make your day a little bit more awesome."
- "Our users want us to win. And that's perfect, because our entire existence is aimed at making them win."
Paul Singh Co-founder Emeritus
Paul has launched several successful startups including Philtro, MailFinch, NotaryCRM, and dashboard.io.
His affinity for sweet ideas that benefit small business--and his depth in nerdy programming stuff--were crucial elements that inspired FastCustomer’s founding. Paul is a principal at 500 Startups.
Follow him @paulsingh