When you need to call customer service, skip the phone trees and the hold times with a single tap in FastCustomer.
Anyone can use FastCustomer --
named by TIME Magazine as a "Top 10 of Everything"
-- to talk with a real customer service agent at more than 3,000 companies, from AT&T to Zappo's.
We're available online at FastCustomer.com, on mobile phones and tablets (iPhone, Android, iPad, Kindle Fire), and by SMS/texting 936-CALLPLS.
- We navigate the phone tree and wait on hold for you.
- Your phone rings once a real person is on the phone.
- We work in the United States and Canada; more countries coming soon!
- Co-founded February 2011 in Washington, DC, by Aaron Dragushan, Steph Hay, and Paul Singh
- More than 1 Million minutes on hold and 100,000 downloads
- 4.5-star rating (average)
- Companies pay us to be more accessible to their customers via our platform